Sunday, February 15, 2009

15 Observations + Lesson of the Day

The third floor landing in the main stairwell of Edmondson smells like pomegranates today.

I keep watching Twilight, and it never fails to make me laugh during those scenes of particularly bad acting.  I can't lie, though.  I love that poorly written crack.

On the topic of Twilight, I think they did the casting really well.  EXCEPT for Rosalie.  Nikki Reed, in my opinion, is not as beautiful as the actress who plays Rosalie should be.  She's got the personality down, though.  Still, seeing her in "Thirteen" ruined it for me.

Taylor Lautner as Jacob is really growing on me.  Even the wig doesn't bug me any more.  He's a realistic Jacob.

I'm so glad they made Eric Yorkie into the token Asian kid.  He says the most hilarious things in the background, such as:
~"Woah, woah, chillax."
~"And I don't just surf the INTERNET."
~"It's a masterpiece, you know?  We'll have this, like, crazy pyramid fall from the sky, and you two can give each other a high five..."
~"You're real cute, man...Let a playa play."
~"Bella!  It's a worm!  It's a worm."

Ball State's campus is depressing and institutional.  I am SO glad I go to Indiana University.

Every time I drink a Strawberry-Banana V8, I notice the tomato juice more and more, and I like it.

I desperately need to tidy up my room.

I bought two boxes of staples at the beginning of the year, and I haven't even gone through one stick of staples yet.

My eyebrow has been twitching for, like, a week.  It's getting bothersome.

Obama says that Caterpillar is going to rehire everyone they laid off.  How I wish he were right.

My dorm room is set up almost exactly like my room at home.

The windows on the courtyard-facing side of Cravens are arranged with no real pattern, and I like it.

V is a really cool letter.

This is my way of half-assing my blog for awhile.  I'll probably get "into" it again later, but I'm just not right now.

LESSON OF THE DAY: If you use Noxzema facial cleansers daily, and you HAVE done this for a long time, you can't go a day WITHOUT using it, or you might have a breakout.  My face has gotten SO used to it.

1 comment:

  1. Like the randomness. however as you even said at the end. don't half ass your blog all the time. it is better to have two sentences of real well thought out work than to have shit such as the letter V is cool. however good job with the V8 drink it makes me want it now.

    ReplyDelete