Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Strawberry-Banana V-Fusion is the Best V8

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Technically, it's Thursday, but since I haven't slept yet, it's Wednesday to me.  Actually, it'd technically be TUESDAY to me, since I didn't sleep last night either.  Whatever.  Moral of the story: this post is for Wednesday.

Not much has happened.  Not much that I can really talk about.

But here's what I learned today: Being nice to people is really hard sometimes, and sometimes other people will want you to be rude to others.  Just be nice.  Don't believe everything you hear about someone.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that goes for you and everyone. Don't believe everything you hear. don't be a fool make up your own mind by discovering both sides of the rumor of the "crazy [person]."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE a crazy person, though. And delusional. And I THOUGHT you wanted to stop talking to me. So do it.

    ReplyDelete